Gymboree Play & Music celebrates over 40 years as the leader in parent and child programs around the world. What began as a small group of moms at the forefront of the play movement and continues today as one of the most trusted resources available to help all parents understand and witness firsthand the vital impact play, music and art have on the development of the whole child.
Today, Gymboree Play & Music has grown into a beloved early childhood play center and program with more than 700 centers in 40 countries around the world.
A study announced and conducted on behalf of Gymboree Play & Music, reveals that 98 percent of moms feel the need for more play in their lives. 74 percent of moms also wish they spent more time playing with their child – at least an additional 45 minutes every day.
Gymboree Play & Music is launching a PlayFull Parenting movement to help modern moms attain more play, with less pressure. The fun and flexible local setting, supportive community and extraordinary learning opportunity for children make Gymboree Play & Music an oasis in an increasingly competitive sea of options.
“Through PlayFull Parenting, we’re calling on all families around the country to embrace play, champion creativity, foster freedom and celebrate parenting victories – big and small,” said Jill Johnston, Vice President of Gymboree Play & Music. “After all, we’re all just trying to raise the best little humans possible – so it’s important to remember to be kind, laugh and have fun along the way!”
As part of the PlayFull Parenting movement, Gymboree Play & Music invites families to kick off the fun with a trial class at Gymboree Singapore. Parents can visit Gymboree Singapore Play & Music calendar of classes for children ages newborn to five. At Play & Music centers, families will find:
- Music classes to enhance development through song, dance, movement and instruments
- Art classes to inspire imagination and self-expression
- A variety of physical, social, pretend, problem solving and constructive types of play
- Cutting-edge equipment that incorporates research and learning aesthetics from different educational and cultural backgrounds to deliver a universal and timeless play experience
- Parent participation as an integral part of all programs offered at Play & Music